12th Annual Charitable BBQ, Raffle, Craft Fair Fundraiser for
Cancer Research was held on
Friday, June 21st from 5 - 7:30 pm
- A Big Thank you to our partners from the community who have contributed in providing prizes for the raffle, donating advertising space, or gift cards to help with the Bbq and our local firefighters!!
- Pottery Playhouse
- Farm Boy
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- IDA pharmacy
- Beyond the Batter Cupcakes
- Food Basics
- Coldwell Banker
- M+M Meats
- Ottawa Firefighters
- Giant Tiger
- Coco Mutts
- Hallmark Cards
- Barley Mow
- Browns Independent Grocer
- Papa Sams
- The Glen
- And the wonderful staff members Hanan and Ishrat for their great donation.
In total we raised $1,050 to be donated to the Ottawa Hospital for Cancer research!
The list of winners from our raffle follows:
- Pottery Playhouse - Jeni Sandeman
- IDA Pharmacy - Michelle Bradley
- Apples to Apples - Myles Salem
- Cocomutts Gift Card - Blair McNaughton
- Beyond the Batter Gift Card - Marcus Salem and Hilary Brook Avni
- Barley Mow Gift Card - Gloria Rafuse
- The Glen - Alicia Niles
- Shoppers Gift Basket - Bradley McBride
- Scene Sports Game - Carissa McBride
- Scene Movie Trivia - Aine Monaghan
- Thailicious - Maria DaSilva
- Food Basics - Bicycle - Ruby O'Malley
- Thank you for all of your support for our fundraiser. If you have won a prize, it can be collected from the office.
Trillium Dental came to visit us! We learned all about healthy teeth!!
The 2018 BBQ was a great success.
We raised $1165 for cancer research!!
We would like to thank the many wonderfully generous businesses throughout Stittsville and surrounding areas for supporting us through the donation of prizes and goods. We would also like to thank our many generous volunteers for donating their time and efforts for the event.
Thank you also to everyone who attended and we hope to see you again next year!